#5.What Would I Do If I Had All The Money In The World

posted Oct 26, 2013, 12:50 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Oct 26, 2013, 12:50 PM by Unknown user ]


If I had all the money in the world, first of all with 70% of the money I would help orphans,widows and homeless people so that they can live happily and orphan children can live a proper live..With the other 30% I will do shopping for myself because I like buying new clothes and I will  buy chocolates because I love chocolates so much, and I will save rest  of the money for something useful that I will need in the future.                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                   
                                                                                                                 
Comments